The following are areas that would be evaluated:
- Comprehensive medical history
- Evaluation of the patient’s lifestyle and environmental factors.
- Functional outcomes based laboratory workup (including: comprehensive blood panel; sensitivity testing for gluten and other allergens; and possibly testing for organ/glandular systems in distress
- Education based approach so that ultimately the patient is less dependent on the doctor to maintain their health.
How will you benefit from this type of testing?
- You will have a much more definitive understanding of what is happening internally with your body’s systems.
- You will have a plan of what types of therapy will help you attain your best health.
- You will be given dietary and lifestyle guidelines to help your quality of life and prevention of worsened conditions.
- You will also receive a Chinese Medical diagnosis, that in conjunction with FM, will give us your best prognosis.
If you are working with your doctor and have had comprehensive labs already done, please bring them with you for your appointment. Any additional information is always helpful in diagnostics and treatment success.
Please see the pricing area for a more information on what is tested, as well as what is included in this type of assessment.